M/V, 40 uur, Amsterdam
Sales Performance Analyst
Analysing Sales Performance & correctly rewarding performance plays a key role in the commercial strategy of our organisation. Therefore it has been decided to build a new function and to attract external talent.
For this role we welcome, an Amsterdam based, talented & energetic analyst with a natural desire to understand human motivation and how to drive (over) performance.
• Provides financial and performance analysis and reporting in support of the sales function.
• Delivers metrics to support the sales function of the organization.
• Works closely with sales and finance to track progress towards revenue forecasts.
• Gathers, analyzes, prepares and validates sales financial and performance data.
• Develops financial forecasts and variance analyses for the sales organization such as:
o Sales forecasts and results compared to plan
o Type of product, pricing, and penetration in each territory
o Discounts and incentives performance
o Monitors and prepares regular and special reports on sales division financial performance
• Creates regular and special financial and market trend analyses from available financial data to support sales management considerations
• Maintains financial models and systems tools utilizing large sets of data
• Supports the development of automated tools and financial modeling software application to increase efficiency and accuracy of analyses and reporting.
• Communicates effectively and concisely in oral and written messages.
• Performs other duties as required.
- • Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance or economics required
• 3-5 years’ experience in sales controlling and analysis or external auditor
• Advanced knowledge of/skills in the content areas of:
o Financial and/or sales forecasting techniques
o Extracting appropriate financial elements from business deals/contracts
o Creating and presenting financial reports
o Advanced knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
o ERP experience preferred
• Natural high attention to detail while maintaining focus and pace
• Strong analytical skills required
If you are interested in this challenging new position, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org