Verisure is the European market leader in monitored ‘smart alarms’ to more than 2 million residential and small business customers. The company’s success depends on its people and it invests in them every day. Working with Verisure is being part of an industry leading world class company that has a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Verisure is growing and building a talented and passionate IT team – IT Service Desk Technician role will be based in Amsterdam and will play a critical role in supporting our users in The Netherlands.
The main objective for Service desk is to provide support on the corporate IT platform to internal end users within Verisure. You will support users on a daily basis as well as manage innovative projects within IT Operations. The tasks include hardware and software troubleshooting, installation and configuration of computers, peripherals such as video conferencing systems and printers. Other tasks include making purchases of computers and peripherals as well as administration of Active Directory, Office 365 and other systems. You also work closely with the Corporate Systems team regarding improvements and feedback on client infrastructure. This means, for example, Applications in application deployment, security and training in new tools and features.
You will be part of the Service Desk responsible for our Office based in Brussels, but you will frequently work in our different regional offices in the Netherlands. The team you belong to consists of 13 members in 6 different countries and you will have a close collaboration across the teams. You will report to the Service Desk Manager based in Malmö, Sweden.
- IT Support including coaching in IT and Video Conferencing Tools
- Act as a 1st line, single point of contact for IT related incidents and Service requests within the company
- Maintain, support and troubleshoot our video conferencing facilities
- Incident and service request resolution
- Provide IT sessions for onboarding new employees
- Configuration and installation of desktop & laptop workstations and applications
- Managing user accounts for our various systems (Adding, Deleting and changing accounts)
- Use available resources to resolve incidents (people, tools, and processes)
- Tracks cases to ensure timely response (in accordance with Service Level Agreement)
- Assign and administer access permissions on shared resources
- Ensure that the work follow the compliance guidelines
- Dispatch incidents to relevant level support team
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Successful team player
- Consulting mindset
- Strong process and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Service minded
- Post-secondary education within IT or equivalent
- Good overall and in-depth knowledge of managing and developing an Enterprise IT platform
- Great technical skills
- Good computer skills within hardware and software
- Microsoft Windows and macOS knowledge
- Fluency in English
- Drivers licence and access to a car
We fully invest in you
- We provide ongoing inspiration, training and active support, which further develops your professional skills.
- A salary that matches market and attractive employee benefits.
- We offer an exciting role with career opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming our IT Servicedesk Operator please apply via the application button. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy you can contact our recruiter Tahsin Yeniturk: 0613388027 firstname.lastname@example.org