As website administrator you will be part of our online team, you will report directly to our marketing director. You will be responsible for the management of our website. You will design and implement all required changes. You will be part of the marketing team, with whom you closely work to improve our daily online sales performance.
Verisure is the leading provider of peace of mind and protection to residential and small business customers across Europe and Latin America. We believe it’s a human right to feel safe and secure. We protect what really matters to our customers. Our service brings peace of mind to households and small business owners. We deliver outstanding service to over 2.7 million customers with a team of more than 15,000 employees. We operate in 14 countries across Europe and Latin America.
As website administrator you are responsible for both the design of changes, as well as the implementation of these changes. You will be able to translate the ideas of our marketing team into concrete website changes creating (basic) UX design, you should be able to make simple changes directly in our CMS (Sitevision) and/or in Drupal. For more complex changes you will work with our group resources from Switzerland, Spain and Sweden or local agencies when necessary.
As a key member of the online marketing team and the right-hand of the marketing director you have a pro-active mindset and take responsibility for our website;
• You are the owner of our websites
• You run multiple projects in parallel; including creating simple landing page, re-adjusting website templates, setting up A/B tests, etc.
• You manage our style guide and ensure a consistent website
• You manage and involve all stakeholders on a day-to-day basis
We are looking for a fun team player to join our young and dynamic marketing team:
• Good understanding of HTML and CSS (Preferably medium java script skills)
• Experience in Drupal
• Strong creative skills
• Good understanding of what drives business value
• Strong organizing skills
• Interest in e-commerce
• Fluent in English or Dutch (Other languages are a plus)
• Attractive compensation package
• 25 holiday days
• Positive work environment
• Inspirational colleagues
If you are interested in becoming our website administrator please apply via the application button.