As sales structure director you work from our Dutch head office in Amsterdam (Near the Arena). The Sales structure creation director is a key member in our Organization. You will report to the Managing Director and you are member of the Verisure Netherlands Management Team. Due to your responsibilities you will work closely with the Field sales director, Marketing and HR. You will have an essential role in facilitating the expected exponential growth in the Netherlands, we expect to double over the next 18 months.
Verisure is the leading provider of peace of mind and protection to residential and small business customers across Europe and Latin America. We believe it’s a human right to feel safe and secure. We protect what really matters to our customers. Our service brings peace of mind to households and small business owners. We deliver outstanding service to over 2.7 million customers with a team of more than 15,000 employees. We operate in 14 countries across Europe and Latin America.
Verisure is a PE portfolio company managed by Hellman and Friedman, one of the most prestigious PE funds. Previous investors include Bain Capital, and currently CIG has a share as well.
In the Netherlands we currently have 150 sales people, this is expected to double in 18 months. The sales structure director is an essential part of our management team. In this role you will be responsible for managing the current and future growth and health of our sales organization. Our field sales director runs the day to day operation against set targets. It is your responsibility to define and monitor all sales KPI’s and to manage the recruitment and training of all new sales agents. You will lead a team of 4-6 colleagues (mixture of BI specialist and recruiting specialists).
- As a key member of the Management Team and the right-hand of the Managing Director you will be responsible to design and implement the Go-To-Market Business Processes of Verisure, this includes:
• Responsibility to implement and gate keeper of Verisure Culture, as a key fundamental pillar of the company
• Responsibility for defining the hiring proposition promise of Verisure (what do we provide to new salesmen, what they can expect, and what we expect from them)
• Responsibility for the entire sales structure process & tools, starting from recruiting, training, and creating carrier path for salesforce
• Defining the compensation schemes and incentives for sales forces, considering its economics
• Responsibility for tracking sales structure creation processes through KPIs. Define the adequate labor model for sales force
We are looking for an experienced professional with 2-3 years of experience in a top-tier consulting firm and 2-3 years industry experience, skills include:
- •Strong analytical skills
- •Entrepreneurial and committed, with a strong hands-on approach
- •Strong understanding of salesmen needs / behavior / profile
- •Strong interpersonal skills and experience working in an international, multicultural setting
- •Structured, detail oriented, and capable of understanding the big picture
- •Strong written and oral communication capabilities for creating and presenting slides
- •Strong performer in demanding situations
- •Fluent in written and spoken in English, preferably also Dutch (other languages are a plus)
- •University degree, preferably also MBA degree
- •Fixed and Variable package
- •Company car, phone and laptop
- •25 holiday days
- •Positive work environment
- •Inspiration collegaues
- •MT role with large responsibilities shaping the future of Verisure in the Netherlands
If you are interested in becoming our Sales Structure Creation Director please apply via the application button.